There is a booming industry that sells computer security products to consumers and businesses. But antivirus companies have a problem: Their software often can’t prevent hackers from breaking into your computer and snooping around. The New York Times was the latest victim to discover the limitations of antivirus software. The Times revealed Wednesday night that Chinese hackers [...]
Currently, there are over 100 Keyloggers available for the average person to download, and it is growing every day.
Anyone you know can remotely install these Keyloggers on your device. Protect your privacy with Data1.7 Keylogger Blocker. Gecko Monitor, PC Pandora, Spytech SpyAgnet, Elite Keylogger, All In One Keylogger, just to name a few.
- Keylogger blocker makes a great addition to Data 17 file encryption software.
- Keyloggers steal your login names, passwords and other critical information without your knowledge.
- Hackers can penetrate your system and steal your personal files, folders and information without leaving a trace.
- The only way to prevent intrusions is to have a Keylogger Blocker in place and encrypt important information with Remote Authentication Encryption.
- Data1.7 Keylogger Blocker and Data1.7 File & Folder protection, the best file encryption software, protects you from these attacks.
Secure Cloud Storage with Data 1.7 File & Folder
Secure Cloud data in Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft SkyDrive, and other cloud services.
Why Keylogger Blocker?
- Protect companies and institutions from industrial, economic and corporate espionage
- Lets home users browse sites safely
- Protect against identity theft
- Protect online banking
- Protects gamers from account theft
- Protect all your online accounts – email, Facebook, Paypal – against hackers
Why Data 1.7 File & Folder?
- Data 17 is the best file encryption software using a patented PCI, HIPAA, HITECH compliant solution
- Encryption is the last defense against hackers and data/information theft
- Firewalls and Anti-Virus are necessary but do not provide total protection
- Data1.7 does not ever share any of your account information – Account information is gathered strictly for Identification purposes
- Data1.7 products are specifically made to be easy to use
- Remote Authentication is the most secure type of encryption authentication available today
- Data1.7 is easy to install and use – Simply download Data1.7, create a new user account and begin using Data 17 encryption
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS AT RISK
Any device that is connected to the internet is exposed to threats of many kinds. Your home PC or Laptop is a prime target of many Hackers looking to steal your personal information or compromise your private data. The internet cable plugged into your PC or wireless router is a two-way street. Not only do you have access to the entire World Wide Web, but the entire World Wide Web has access to you! You must protect any PC or Laptop connected to the internet with layers of security through a variety of protection solutions including Data1.7 File & Folder and Keylogger Blocker products. No single product or solution is 100% effective and is able to prevent, detect and remove all threats at any given time.
New infections are constantly appearing in the internet community. Combining the total security package of Firewalls, Anti-virus, Anti-Spyware, Data 1.7 Data Encryption, and Keylogger Blockers is the only way to insure that your personal information and data are best protected.
SECURE CLOUD STORAGE & FILE ENCRYPTION SOFTWARE
Data1.7 File and Folder Protection extends to Cloud Storage Services such as Amazon, DropBox, and Google. Our Remote Authentication Encryption works as simply in the cloud as is does on your PC or Laptop, securing all of your files.
Using Data1.7 File and Folder protection adds an extra layer of protection to files being stored in the cloud. You no longer have to trust that the Cloud Service Provider can protect your important information from loss or just viewing by a third party. You have it protected by your own personal encryption.
Cloud Service Providers hold both your private information, and the keys to accessing it on their servers allowing hackers the opportunity to steal both the private information and the keys to accessing it at the same time. This is much less secure than the Data1.7 Remote Authentication process.
Need more details?
Feel free to contact our customer service for free support